One of our values at The Fields is Participation.
We believe that God has called each one of us to use the talents and gifts He has given us to glorify Him and bless others. That means we are partners in the gospel, not merely consumers of it. Every person is a player on the team, not just a spectator.
Serving is a key part of following Jesus in discipleship, and God uses it to make us more like Him. Through it we show our love for Jesus, His Church, and the world. What a blessing to be a part of what He is doing!
There are many opportunities to serve at The Fields. If any of these interest you, click on the link for more information or email for more information.
- . Each Sunday people are needed to help get the gym ready for our worship service, and put things away afterwards.
- . Arrive early to set-up, and run the sound equipment during the service.
- . Set up the plastic toddler corrals in the multipurpose room.
- . Help care for the little kiddies during the morning service.
- Children’s Ministry. Join the team of those who teach the Sunday School classes for our children.
- . Pick up the coffee at La Costa Coffee Roasting Company and return the cambros after the service.
- . You smile, greet people, pass out programs … you usher.
- . You smile, greet people, help visitors to feel welcome.
- . Help set up the twice-a-month community meals.
- . Set up the Welcome Table. Greet visitors who stop by after the service.
usic Ministry. Help lead the congregation in worshiping God through music and singing.